Tuesday 29 September 2015

AUTUMN SONGS


As you know, the autumn season began on September 23rd. If you think about it, there are many songs related to this season. However, it's important to point out that you may hear the word fall instead. That's because fall is the American word for autumn.

Here you have the links to 3 autumn songs:

September song Tony Bennet 



Wake me up when September ends Green Day



California Dreamin' The Mamas & The Papas


  • Did you know any of the songs?
  • What's your favourite one? Why?
  • Can you add one more song related to autumn/fall?

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I knew two of this songs: 'Wake me up when september ends' and 'California Dreamin'. But when I saw the title I don't remember that I listened this songs years ago because I didn't remember the titles.

    My favourite one is 'California Dreamin'. The reason is I think the letter and the rythm are better because, for my taste, are more cheerful than the other songs.

    I add one more song related to autumn, It's a children's song and it makes me remember when I was a child and my english school teacher showed to me and my class mates.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1n6rlTPPk

    Bye! See you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I heard the three songs, and my favorite is “Wake me up when September ends” I like “Green day” very much. I heard this group since I was 13. Another good song of this group is “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”, this is an amazing song.

    Coming back to the subject about autumn, an important celebration in October, especially in United Kingdom, is Halloween. For this reason I think that the next song about Halloween, could be a song especially heard in autumn:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6jpIv7jJdA

    Related to this, I want recommend you the film “The Nightmare Before Christmas” . I love this film.

    See you soon,
    Cristina González

    ReplyDelete

Come on! let your mind flow...