Wednesday 16 September 2015

10 DID YOU KNOW FACTS

1. French fries are originally from Belgium.

2. August has the highest percentage of birth.

3. Australia was originally called New Holland.

4. You burn more calories sleeping than watching TV.

5. Apples are more effective at waking you up in than coffee.

6. Your foot and your forearm are the same length.

7. Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.

8. 96% of candles sold are purchased by women.

9. Hilton was the first international hotel chain.

10. Only female mosquitoes bite.


  • CAN YOU ADD ONE MORE TO THE LIST?
  • WHICH FACT SURPRISED YOU THE MOST?

4 comments:

  1. This post is very interesting!
    I already knew some facts, however I think others are very curious.
    Now, I'll eat an apple every day for breakfast! hahahaha

    I can add one fact more to the list:
    Did you know that spiders have transparent blood?

    Sincerely,
    Laura Lacoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Before reading this post I didn't know some of this facts, like lemons contain
    more sugar than strawberries.
    Fortunately I don't like lemon, only in cakes or a squirt in rice soup.

    The fact surprised me the most was we burn more calories sleeping than watching TV. I thought it was the same because when we're sleeping or watching the TV we're still and calm.

    I can add one fact more to the list:
    Did you know that when Warner Bros was created the Ottoman Empire still existed?

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!

    Many of these facts i don't know them.

    One fact that i add is : did you know that the mosquito have teeth?
    The fact that i surpresed more is that the lemons contain more sugar than strawberries! i love the lemon and the strawberries, but i don't eat strawberries.... because the strawberries i cause allergy.

    BYE!!

    Anaïs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !
    Of the 10 curiosities that most surprised me is the number 5.
    I never thought that the apples were more effective than coffee in the morning.
    If one day I don't have coffee for breakfast, I' ll eat an apple.

    " The only mammal that does not emit any sound is the giraffe".

    Bye !!

    Nieves


    "The only mammal that does not emit any sound is the giraffe".

    ReplyDelete

Come on! let your mind flow...